Subject: Re: Upgrading across platforms
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 95 15:14 GMT

In-Reply-To: <9502202139.AA12990@beta>
Re: my recent rant about US suppliers not getting back to people in the UK, 
and the reply from I assume John Foust of Syndesis.

I should have added the proviso, "apart from Syndesis who always knock 
themselves out to help UK users." :?) They are as I pointed out originally 
in the minority, although it has to be said that NewTek have cleaned up 
their act in this respect recently, and I've had a lot of contact with 
them, most of it even two-way. By that I mean that often I communicate with 
them by fax, and usually they send me whatever or reply by post without any 
more immediate feedback that they've even got my message. I know costs 
mount up, but so do resentments, and I think that people should respond, 
albeit breifly, by phone, email or fax to your enquiries.

Hell, perhaps it's just me. US companies can't stand me. Knowing me as well 
as I do, I'm not surprised. I suck.

:?)

snout

---
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil South <[email-masked]>    "So, five card stud,
---------------------------------------     nothing wild, and
     <[email-masked]>              the sky's the limit!"
        <[email-masked]>                      Captain Jean-Luc Picard
        <[email-masked]>
       <[email-masked]>
------------------------------------------------------------------------